Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Never Thought of Myself as Being a Transcient!

Today, as I was completing a job application, I discovered I needed to list every address where I have lived since birth! Oh my gosh! One of the addresses was for the time period from birth to 3 years of age! I don't even remember the house I lived in let alone the address of the house! In fact I have learned that the house has been torn down and is now a parking lot for a business!

The interesting thing I discovered through this exercise is that I have lived in 13 different addresses since birth. And we have lived 21 years in our current home! I admit, one place where we lived, we were only there for about 5 months!

The sad thing was for 3 of the addresses, I couldn't remember the house or building number. So I went on a journey this afternoon and drove by those properties and now have their addresses!

I encourage you all to try writing down all of the addresses where you have lived since birth including zip codes. Rather interesting experience!

Markus

No comments: