Yesterday! I accepted a position at the University of South Dakota working in their Career Development Center as an Employment Specialist. I will be responsible for working closely with employers. I will encourage them to list jobs, inviting them to campus to interview and having them advertise on our web site. I am excited. I will also be able to work with a close professional colleague, Clarence Pederson which is a second plus!
But more importantly than this job at USD, I am thankful for how God has blessed both Evie's and my life the past 10 months. God's leading, guidance and provision have been awesome as well. I have grown closer to God and to my dear and precious wife these past 10 months. I have grown tremendously as a man of God. God has helped me become bolder in my Christian witness to others and to realize that a job doesn't define a person, God does!
Blessings on you all.
Markus
But more importantly than this job at USD, I am thankful for how God has blessed both Evie's and my life the past 10 months. God's leading, guidance and provision have been awesome as well. I have grown closer to God and to my dear and precious wife these past 10 months. I have grown tremendously as a man of God. God has helped me become bolder in my Christian witness to others and to realize that a job doesn't define a person, God does!
Blessings on you all.
Markus
No comments:
Post a Comment