Sunday, May 25, 2008

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

My daughter Carrie who lives in the great State of Texas has been telling me for months, "Dad, it's about time you had your own blog!" Whenever I have asked her for help, she has mentioned that she was in graduate school and that it just isn't a good time! I have also been working on my dissertation on my doctorate and had decided I just didn't have the time to "BLOG" at this time in my life! But there are just too many neat things going on in my life. So I decided I needed to blog and share my "weird and unique" slant on life with my family and friends! Hope you all enjoy! Send me your comments!

Mark

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Watch out! It is addictive! :) I like the blog, but you should get a different background...pink? :)