I was sitting here this morning at the computer, praying and thinking about a couple of job applications I am mailing today and two more I am submitting via the Internet and realized just how much I have learned the past 41 days since leaving USF! I thought I would share them with you and hope they might be an encourager to all of you.
10 "Those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..."
9 "Separate who you are from what you are!"
8 "One cannot use faith and worry at the same time!"
7 "God doesn't cause these things to happen, but He uses them to
take us to new places and new ministries!"
6 "It's not about me or you, it is about God!"
5 "Watch out for the 'manholes' that Satan uses to destroy people!"
4 "Read the Bible everyday!!!
3 "Stop asking God for stuff when we pray, rather ask God what neat
thing or things are going to happen today in your life!"
2 "Pray and seek God's direction in ALL things!"
1 "Fall in love with God! He wants that kind of relationship with us!"
Markus
No comments:
Post a Comment