Sunday, February 8, 2009

WHO NEEDS WORDS ANYWAY!!!

Yesterday, Evie and I (mainly Evie) had the wonderful pleasure of having our nephew Andy's and his wife Sara's two boys over for a special Saturday morning visit! They came around 10:00 a.m. and I showed up at home around 12:30 p.m. and enjoyed playing with the boys, ages 4 and 16 months! What two special guys. Josiah and I played ball and then Isaiah (the younger one) decided to get involved. We had a fun time.

Isaiah is really growing up fast. His language development is super but he uses one phrase that is something like ,"Disa". He kept using that phrase whether he was pointing to his cup of milk or to me or Evie or the table or the toys or his brother!!!! He looked at us like we were suppose to know what he was saying!

I thought to myself, why do we have to mess up the English language so much with words that mean more than one thing like (to, two and too)! Why not just use the word "Disa" as little Isaiah used! Hey, it worked. He seemed to get what he wanted and always had a smile on his face.

What two special boys being raised by wonderful, wonderful parents! Wish I had Andy and Sara around when I was younger as a parent. I could have learned some things about love and consistency and teaching! Wow! All I can say Andy and Sara is , "Disa"!

Markus

No comments: