I did it! I did it! Last week after being negative about Facebook, I decided I needed to "respectfully" join this "Social Network"! Now so sure how "social" it is. But I joined largely as a new connector to the students I teach and serve each day at STI.
What I have found is that I am hearing from people of friends of friends of friends! Oh my gosh. I think I might need a social secretary to keep track of my social friends!!!!! Just kidding! On of my long lost friends from my days at USF even wrote, "Congratulations Mark. You have joined one of the most worthless ways of spending one's time!" Gee, I thought to myself, sure glad people that are on Facebook like it so much!!!!!
So the jury is still out. I will have to see how it goes. If you want to friend me just find me on Facebook. I actually used a true picture of myself instead of a plant, dying tree, grandchild or a
symbol. Hey, I want people to find me!
Markus
Your "Social" Friend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment