Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our First Granddaughter!!!

I shared with you several weeks ago that Evie and I were going to become grandparents. We recentl y learned that Carrie and Marc will be having a little girl in October and her name will be Vera Elizabeth Anderson!!! Isn't that neat. She is being named after Evie's mom, Vera and Marc's mom, Betty or her formal name of Elizabeth!
The baby is growing and doing well! Carrie has been feeling well and Marc has tried not to gain weight through this pregnancy!!!!! I am also trying to watch my weight as Vera's grandfather!!! What neat parents Vera is going to have or rather already has. We couldn't be happier for Marc and Carrie! Now we just have to get them to move closer to Sioux Falls after Marc graduates from seminary so we can share babysitting duties with the Andersons!
Love,
Grandpa Markus

No comments: